- Newly refurbished
- Ground floor
- Double glazed windows
- Walking distance to Stations
- Wood floors
- Private garden
- Quiet road
- Tesco nearby
iProperties Ltd are pleased to offer this very well presented one double bedroom ground floor flat. The property has been recently refurbished to a good standard and is situated in a quiet residential road. It consists of one double bedroom, brand new modern bathroom, open plan kitchen, wood flooring and a lovely private garden. The property is located within walking distance to both Kenton Station (Overground & Bakerloo Line) and Harrow & Wealdstone Station (Overground & Bakerloo)
Further benefits include:
Off street parking
Gas central heating
Double glazed windows.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per tenant, property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.