- Private Parking Available
- Next to the new Crossrail
FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION. Starting Bid £285,000. terms and conditions apply.
A bright and well presented newly refurbished one bedroom flat on the sixth floor with lift. The property further comprises of spacious reception room, fully fitted new kitchen and car parking is available.
Situated in the West London Borough of Ealing, this 1 bed property is conveniently located under 2 miles from M4 motorway junction 1 and a short walk from Acton Main Line Railway Station (New Crossrail).
This property is superbly located for popular destinations including Westfield London, Notting Hill and Knightsbridge with Harrods and Harvey Nichols. The closest supermarket is Acton Morrisons, which is under a mile away from the property. Asda (Park Royal, under a mile away), Waitrose (Chiswick, 1.7 miles away) and Tesco (Hammersmith, around 2.4 miles away) are also within easy reach.
For cinema lovers, there are three Vue cinemas nearby - Vue London (Acton, Park Royal) is under a mile away, Vue London (Westfield, Shepherd`s Bush) is approximately 2 miles away and Vue London (Shepherd`s Bush) is about 2.3 miles away.
- The property is under a mile from West Acton Underground Station (zone 3), which is served by the Central line, offering regular access to the West End and the City. North Ealing Underground Station (zone 3) is also nearby, which is served by the Piccadilly line with regular services to Heathrow Airport.
- Trains: There are 3 stations within walking distance, Acton Main Line Railway Station is around 0.1 miles away (2 min walk), Acton Central Railway Station is about 0.6 miles away (12 min walk) and South Acton Railway Station is about 1.2 miles away (24 min walk).
- Motorway Junctions: M4 J1 is the nearest junction (1.9 miles).
- Flights: The property is under 9 miles east of London Heathrow Airport.
- Hospitals: Hammersmith Hospital (1.3 miles) and Queen Charlotte`s Hospital (1.3 miles) are both close to this property.
- Doctors: There are 3 surgeries within walking distance, Dr Khan, MA is 0.1 miles away (3 min walk), Cloister Road Surgery is 0.3 miles away (8 min walk) and Churchfield Surgery is 0.5 miles away (12 min walk).
near to Acton Main line and North Acton tube (central line)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.