- Walking distance toNorth Wembley Overground & Underground Stations
- Newly decorated
- Wooden flooring
- Gas central heating
- Close to local amenities
- Double bedroom
- Double glazed windows
iProperties Ltd are pleased to offer this newly decorated one double bedroom open plan kitchen on the first floor flat. The property consists of a double bedroom leading to a large shower bathroom, is situated under 5 minutes walk from North Wembley Overground & Underground Station (Bakerloo line) as well as being close to local amenities and bus stops with various routes. The property benefits from wooden flooring, gas central heating and double glazed windows as well as being furnished.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per tenant, property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.