- Walking distance to East Acton Station (Central Line Zone 2)
- Double bedrooms
- Quiet residential road
- Double glazed windows
- Close to bus links and local amenities
- Ground floor
- Gas heating
iProperties Ltd is pleased to offer this Refurbished and newly decorated two double bedroom ground floor flat maisonette in a quiet residentail area. The property consists of two double bedrooms, BRAND NEW open plan kitchen, a modern bathroom with tub and a large beautiful garden. It is less than 5 minutes away from East Acton Underground Station (Central Line Zone 2) and very close to local bus links as well as amenities such as Iceland, post office, off-licence shops and Westfields.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per tenant, property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.