iProperties is pleased to offer this three bed room flat in a quiet residentail area. The flat is situated near to Acton Park and near to Acton central. The flat comprises of two double and one single bed room, bright reception, separate fully fitted kitchen, separate bath and the toilet. DSS Welcome.... Viewings Highly recommended.
Close to Acton Central (Overground) Station
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per tenant, property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.