- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Wooden floor
- Double glazing
- Quality carpet in bedrooms
- Gas central heating
iProperties Ltd is pleased to offer this refurbished three bedroom high spec house. The property offers a large spacious separate reception with new oak wood flooring, a separate kitchen, conservatory with a wc, you will find a large modern bathroom upstairs on the first floor, two double bedrooms having luxury carpet and a good sized single. The property has off street parking for two cars and grass garden as well as a shed for storage. The property has been fully decorated, benefiting from high ceilings, double glazed windows and gas central heating.
Available this month (November 2018)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per tenant, property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.