- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Acton Central (0.5 miles)
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms
- Drive Way
- Newly refurbished excellent condition
- Acton Main Line (0.3 miles)
- East Acton (0.6 miles)
- Close to Town Centre
iProperties Ltd is pleased to offer this spacious refurbished well presented 5 bedroom semi detached house. The property is located in a great and quiet residential area and benefits from 4 spacious double bedrooms, good sized single, large BRAND NEW kitchen and large Living/Dining Room. The property consists mainly of wood flooring, two modern good size bathrooms, plenty of storage and a fantastic garden. It is situated close to the A40 for commuters and also walking distance to Acton Main Line station.
Below are the distances to the closest stations.
• Acton Main Line (0.3 miles)
• Acton Central (0.5 miles)
• East Acton (0.6 miles)
Viewings are highly recommended.
Available 25th September 2017
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per tenant, property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.