Trainee Sales Negotiator
Opportunity for a Trainee Estate Agent Sales Negotiator to join our professional & experienced team at iProperties Ltd, Acton, London.
This role would suit anyone who would like an insight of an Estate Agency and wanting to build a fast paced career with excellent benefits and rewards as a Trainee Sales Negotiator, looking to work in a professional environment with an experienced and successful team, offering a premium Estate Agency service.
Requirements for Application:
- Drive and determination
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Sales experience is beneficial but not essential
- Full Driving Licence
- Good computer skills
- Well spoken
- Keen to learn and progress
The job Specification is:
- Business Administration
- Collecting Payments
- Creating Invoices (using our software)
- Making appointments
- Answering Calls
- Organising documents
- Driving to show properties
- Calling to make viewings
- Canvassing for new properties
- Bringing in new vendors
- Innovation of new business proposals and company expansion
Working hours are:
- Monday: Friday 10am – 6pm
- Saturday: Saturday 10am – 3pm
- You may want to work longer hours as you will be paid commission on the business you produce.
You must have immaculate presentation and possess excellent communication skills when dealing with clients and candidates. Local knowledge of the area will be an advantage.
To Apply, Please submit a CV along with a Cover Letter (Speak with Sunny on 020 8993 8807 for more details)